Brushless Impact Wrench 1/2 Inch Chuck,Max Torque 700N.m Cordless Impact Wrench for Home & Car Tiers
What is the difference between an impact driver and an impact wrench?
Impact drivers are usually smaller (using 1/4″ hex drive) for driving in smaller screws. Impact wrenches are larger and deliver more power, and are usually 3/8″ square drive and larger. Impact wrenches are usually for loosening and fastening large nuts and bolts.
And Electric Cordless Impact Wrench comes with following features:
- 【700N.m High Torque Wrench】This is a very few 700N.m impact wrench currently on the market.ETPOWER 1/2 inch Impact Wrench Delivers 442 ft-lbs (600N.M)Max Tightening Torque and 515 ft-lbs(700Nm) Max breakaway torque.Equiped with High-hardness &Wear-resistant shaft, which can easily speed up to2800 RPM in longer service life.
- 【Brushless Motor 】 Cordless Impact Wrench with brushless motor has more excellent performance and durability.Brushless Motor not just offers less noise and no sparks. but also offer the cordless wrench with longer lifespan.
- 【Wide Application】Impact Wrench Gun is not only suitable for removing tires from cars, trucks and trailers,but also can be used for daily household, Large shelf, heavy equipment maintenance, or product assembly.
- 【2 pcs 4.0A Li-ion Battery】The Electric Impact Wrench is equipped with 2 pieces 4.0A Li-ion Battery, which is powerful enough to use for a longer time when working outdoors and keep the impact wrench running continuously.
- 【What’s in the package】1* Power Impact Wrench 1/2 inch Cordless; 2* 4.0Ah lithium battery,1* Charger;1* User manual;1* Impact sockets(22mm);1*Tool box.
No-load speed: 0~2800rpm